Monday, August 01, 2005

July 28th -- Sleep is optional!!

I had slept really well throughout this whole process . . .
I took a sleeping pill after my puking incident and it appeared to work pretty well, so I decided to take another last night and it had the opposite effect as far as I could tell. I ended up getting about 3 hours of sleep, but i didn't actually shut my eyes until about 5:00 AM. I have never had innsomnia, so this is a new experience for me. I was completely exhausted at a normal time of day (10PM, I believe), but I was completely unable to sleep. I think i am going to bag the idea of sleeping aids before i even start . . .
I am two pills in, but I have no confidence that an additional one at any later date will actually help me in any way.
On another note, I am excited to learn that My mother in-law and mother are planning on travelling here in the next few weeks to help with things. Tomorrow is my 5th anniversary with Sarah, and I am looking forward to going to a great dinner together. The nausea has completely passed and I feel both energetic and digestively stable. other than the sleep, everything appears to be working as of right now. I still have all of my hair. Must get rest!!

One day closer to cured!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home