Monday, August 01, 2005

July 30th -- More sleep needed (donations accepted!)

It happened again!! I was really tired but found it impossible to fall asleep again-- to make things worse, I was getting up this AM to go on a bike ride with a neighbor, so I got about 2 hours of sleep again. Later today when i tried to take a nap, that didn't work either. hopefully I will sleep a little better tonight! when I am this sleep deprived, i feel like i am falling apart a little. My throat is sore, and I feel a lymph node getting a little inflamed . . .
Hannah and Jack have had sniffles for a few days, so maybe I am getting something from that germ factory we call our house . . . On a positive note, I did have a nice bike ride and conversation with my neighbor, Jason. we rode to a local coffee place and had a cup o joe, talked about kids, bikes and most other things under the sun-- it was a great aside from the focus on my diseased nut removal incident . . .
If I feel up to it, I want to do this a lot more.
One day closer to cured!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still checking in on your progress, Rick - your zest and enthusiasm continues to shine even through your discomfort.

Take care!
Colleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home